The 26th MACHINERY, MATERIALS, MARKETING OF BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY SHOW
MOBAC SHOW 2019, the only specialized general exhibition in Japan for the bakery and confectionery industries, is going to be held.
The show was held 25 times in the past, being highly rated in Japan and abroad as a business show, in which machinery, equipment, tools, raw materials, and sub-materials necessary for bakery and confectionery industries are exhibited together.
Please take part in MOBAC SHOW.
- MOBAC SHOW 2019
- The 26th MACHINERY, MATERIALS, MARKETING OF BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY SHOW
- Linking Technology and Widespread Sweet Smile
- It is object of MOBAC SHOW 2019 to promote development of new technologies and new products through the show dedicated to bakery and confectionery machinery, raw materials and sub-materials, packaging machines, other equipment and tools related to bakery and confectionery, other food processing machinery all indispensable in the bakery and confectionery industry as well as to provide a place for exchanging information on the needs of the market to thereby contributing to the development of food industry and betterment of food culture.
- JAPAN BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY MACHINERY MANUFACTURERS' ASSOCIATION
- MOBAC SHOW 2019 COMMISSION
- Tatsu Bldg, 1-18-2, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061, Japan
- Feb.20(Wed.)-23(Sat.), 2019 for 4 days
- 1,000 Yen (inclusive 8% consumption tax)
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry(METI), Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries(MAFF), Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), All Japan Federation of Bakers Associations, Japan Baking Industry Association, The Council for Promotion of Bread as Staple Food, All Japan Association of Confectionary Manufacturers, The Federation of Japan Confectionary Associations, etc.