MOBAC SHOW has been held every two years in Osaka and Tokyo alternatively,
since the first show was held in 1971, as "an international exposition of
bakery- and confectionery-related industry" showing machinery, equipment,
appliances, materials, sub-materials and related information as well as
manufacturing technologies and will reach the 27th show this year.
With increasing concern of consumers about safety and reliability of food
and health, how we should provide consumers with safe and reliable bread,
confectionery and other food and how we should develop new products befitting
the needs in the new age are called for.
In view of compositely responding to the problems, MOBAC SHOW will make
every effort to further fulfill the content of the show in order to build up a
system capable of providing bread, confectionery and other food safe and
reliable to consumers and of protecting the people’s health, while aiming at
enhanced rich dietary life.
We hope you to place expectations in MOBAC SHOW making a certain proposal to
creation of the bright future of the bakery and confectionery industry and the
food culture that can be brought down to the next generation.
You are invited to MOBAC SHOW 2021, where multilateral information ranging
from rationalization in bread and confectionery production sites up to
development of new shops and building of new business.
*Previous Data (2017 MOBAC SHOW in Osaka) Visitors
35,846 persons (incl. 2,912 overseas visitors)
- Bakery 29.2%
- Confectionery 21.6%
- Other Food Manufacturers 9.6%
- Trading Houses & Agents 11.0%
- Food Service & Distribution 5.9%
- Machinery Manufacturers 6.1%
- Others 16.6%
- Number of contract 48,782
- Amount of contract 72,888,000,000 yen
- Number of actual business 5,700
- Amount of actual business 2,677,000,000 yen
A "Must" for Persons Related to the Food Industry
MOBAC SHOW, which has conventionally been an exposition mainly covering
machinery, has now outgrown to be a comprehensive specialty show extensively
covering raw materials, sub-materials, new products, marketing information,
etc., in addition to food machinery.
Wide and multi-phased information will be provided in the range from
rationalization in production sites for bakery and confectionery products and
development of new stores or shops up to building of new business sectors.
You are invited to the SHOW by all means.
- Bakery Machines
- Confectionery Machines
- Food Processing Machines
- Flour Milling Machine
- Packaging Machines
- Bakery Equipment
- Cooking Equipment
- Freezers & Refrigerators
- Installations for Stores and Shops
- Commodity Distribution Equipment
- Row Materials and Food ingredients
- Frozen Dough
- Packaging Materials & Sub materials
- Analytical and Testing Equipment
- Energy Supply
- Equipment for Safety and Hygienic Control
- Information Processing Equipment and Related Software
- Plant Construction
- Technical Books
- Other Food-related Equipment, Installations, Implements